Study Abroad

I will be in Ireland from June 4th- July 1st. Follow where I am and what I'm doing!!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Corrib Village

Yesterday we went grocery shopping which was a new experience. Still getting used to using Euros instead of dollars and that coins can be worth more than 25 cents.  Bagging your own groceries is also a new experience along with providing your own grocery bags.  Today was the first day of class and I'm so excited for the Women's Health Class after going through the syllabus.  It seems really fun and not too much outside work. It isn't dark for long here and going to bed with the sun still shining in my window was weird.  One more class this afternoon and then we are going downtown to pick up some more food, go out for dinner, and get some home supplies that were not provided for us.  This week is supposed to be cold and rainy the entire time so I might have to invest in some more warm clothes. Hopefully the time change gets easier in the next few days... I'm still so tired. :( I'm still so excited that I'm here and can't wait for some wonderful adventures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment