Study Abroad

I will be in Ireland from June 4th- July 1st. Follow where I am and what I'm doing!!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Trad on the Prom

Last night our group went to a music festival called Trad on the Prom.  It was tradtional irish music and dancing.  It was phenomenal to see all the talent of the dancers. 
Today was our last day of classes and it was wonderful.  We all shared in one of the most powerful, emotional, and beautiful experiences I've ever had in my life.  It is so hard to explain what we did but it brought everyone much closer together. We live in a culture of focusing on the negative things and it is so eye opening to share all the positive things that we've learned about each other. I'm honored to be able to share this experience with the 32 other phenomenal women on this trip :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment